If you tried to use a password reset in order to access BoMF opportunities but did not receive an email, your information may not have been part of the data migration. But don't worry, follow these easy steps and you'll be on your way to volunteering with your local BoMF chapter!
- Register a Golden account using this link and hit "Create Account" - do not use the "Create Account with Facebook" option.
- Once you've created your account, you'll notice that no opportunities are showing up on your page. That's because Back on My Feet have all of their Opportunities set to Private, which means only volunteers affiliated with them can view them. So let's get you affiliated! From the Opportunity page, click your name in the top right hand corner and select Account.
- From here, select Manage Affiliations
- Type in whichever local Back on My Feet chapter you'd like to volunteer with, and hit Save Affiliations.
- Once you select your chapter, Back on My Feet will be notified of your request, and you'll receive a confirmation email once they've accepted you. After that, you're good to go!