Welcome to Golden!
1. Account Set Up
If you received an email that Back on My Feet has created a volunteer account for you, please follow the instructions below. If you have not received this email click here for instructions to set up an account.
The first thing you'll want to do is reset the password. To do this just go to the mobile app and select "Login" > "Forgot Password?" or reset your password in the portal here. Enter the email that Back on My Feet contacted you with.
Once your password is reset you'll want to add a default location so you can see the Back on My Feet Opportunities. Depending on which device you're using you'll do this by:
iPhone App - "More" > "Edit Profile" > "Personal Information" > Enter "ZIP Code" (you can then click the back arrow to exit and it will automatically save)
Android App - Menu Icon > Settings > Enter "ZIP Code" > "Save Changes"
Computer/Web Portal - Click on your name in the top right corner > "Account" > enter ZIP Code and Country under ""Find Opportunities" Location" > "Save Changes"
Then you're set!
2. Sign Up for Opportunities
iPhone App - "Discover" > Select Opportunity > "Change Date" to add or edit time slots > Sign Up
Android App - Select Opportunity > "Select Dates" to add or change time slots > "Down to Volunteer"
Computer/Web Portal - https://volunteer.backonmyfeet.org/ > Select Opportunity > click on the drop down menu that says "1 Selected" to add or change time slots > Sign Up
3. Pro Tips
- If you're using a mobile app, enable location settings to allow for automatic check-in and check-out
- When you sign up for an Opportunity you'll receive a confirmation email with additional information, like exact location, pro tips, and contact info!
- The confirmation email will also contain a link you can click to cancel your registration.
- If you need support, we're happy to help! Reach out to Golden at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org