Golden's integration with Salesforce has fantastic benefits, including automatically passing every Volunteer from Golden and ALL of their signups, attendance, and hours contributed into Salesforce.
Golden for Salesforce recruits new and reengages existing volunteers, automatically handles shifts, attendance, hour tracking, reporting to schools and employers, and captures signups from your website. Volunteers can also run instant background checks.
Setting up the integration is even easier.
- Make sure you have a Salesforce account!
- On the Salesforce AppExchange, download the Golden app.
- Upgrade to a Professional account on Golden. Go to Settings - Plans.
- Does your organization have "Chapters" in Golden? If yes, please contact email@example.com to get set up correctly with Salesforce.
- After you upgrade your account, you'll see a new section in the Settings menu: Settings - Integrations.
- Following these simple steps below - it takes about 10 seconds.
Once you login to Salesforce, the integration will be made automatically! Golden will sync your existing Golden volunteers to Salesforce contacts and add all their Volunteer hours.